Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Beginning....

Well, I, like many others have decided to start a blog. I'm hoping I'm better at keeping up with this than Jonathan's scrapbook. I'm already doing better since this is started. LOL! Seriously, I already think back and ask myself when did Jonathan get his first tooth? When did he roll over for the first time, start crawling, etc. and I already can't remember. I applaud you parents who have 20+ year olds and can still tell the story of your childs first steps.

Now that Jonathan is 14 months old and through a lot of his "firsts" I better have a record of the many other new things he's going to do. Today is Easter and he popped through his 7th tooth yesterday. He now has three on the bottom, which he only had two for about 4 months. (Again, don't know exactly).

I've been at my job for 1 year now. I did receive a promotion to Office Manager back in November. Luke is happily employed again! YAY! After 2 months off work it was really putting a strain on our budget. He found work with Blue Cross & Blue Shield. We now have excellent benefits! We'll see how Luke likes sitting at a desk all day. I'm nervous that he won't like it, but so far so good. It's been two weeks.

More later.... Off to celebrate Easter! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: